Google AdSense is one of the best ad network to monetize your blog content or website
to make some decent amount of money from your blog. This post serves as a Google AdSense account creation guide for your blog or website.
1. Account creation
Click on the following link Google Adsense and then click on Get Started Now
Select an Account, this is an important step. If you have already applied to AdSense and if you are applying for the second time then I advise you to create a new Google account by clicking on No, create a new Google Account. If you are applying for the first time then you can click on Yes, proceed to Google Account Sign in.
Create a new account
Login into Existing Google Account
2. Submit your Website & Content language
If you are trying to submit a custom domain (which ends with .com/.co…) then you can submit here. You cannot submit a sub-domain (like website.wordpress.com/website.blogger.com) here. For blogger blogs you can directly submit through Blogger website only.
3. Give Your Details & Address
Fill in the below form with your details, be cautious and check twice while you fill in the details :
- Select your Country or Territory through drop down.
- Time zone will auto populate based on your country if not please select it also.
- Payee Name should be the one which you use in your PAN/TAX filing so that you don’t have any problems while receiving payments from Google.
- Your correct Address (if you intend to receive your payment).
- Your Phone Number
- How did you get to Know ? – Select an appropriate answer
- Email Preferences – Select response based on your preference.
Once you click on the button Submit my application your application would be successfully submitted.
5. AdSense Approval
Adsense approval takes place in a two step process. Once your application has got the first step approval, Adsense asks you to place blank ads on your website which will display empty space in your website as follows
You can login into your adsense account for ad unit creation and need to copy and paste the generated ad unit code snippet in your sidebar.php in your Appearance -> Editor in the top (recommended)
2nd step – After your application got the second step approved, your website will be displaying
Eureka… Your Adsense account got approved and Ads start displaying on your blog or website.
Read – Manage your Ads on the website and at the same time your AdSense account
Thanks for Reading. Contact me if you have any queries on Account creation through comments or mail . Hope, if you liked the post share it with your buddies.
Bye…. Take care….