In this post I want to share with you my views about blogging and why you should blog?
What is Blogging. .?
Blogging is a process sharing information with others and the main advantage of it is that you can share information @ your comfort and the one who needs the information can get it through the blog post whenever he/she wants. Blogging is a medium used by various people for sharing information about them, their life, technology, Money, products …etc
Why should you Blog?
Blogging gives you a good exposure about the response you would receive when you communicate to people about information they need. You can experience various aspects like feedback(advices, compliments, criticism)& people in the form of followers, well wishers, friends online whom you have not directly merry also.
Benefits of Blogging?
- You can get in contact with many people which relieves you of fear of facing new people & at the same time gives you an ability to manage seminars, conferences, meetings in your life though you might not have a chance to face them right now (if you are a student) as there is no age limit for blogging.
- You can get in touch with other bloggers (successful, yet to be successful) & learn many new things which help you a lot in growing, grooming your capabilities, attitudes.
- You can grow your confidence levels as you’ll accomplish success in one way or the other. As there is nothing called failure in the blogsphere – There is only succeeding sooner or later
- Sometimes you’ll WIN, Sometimes you’ll LEARN – Robert kiyosak
- Earn passive online income.
- Encash your time instead of wasting it in fruitless activities.
- You can market your products if you are an entrepreneur.
What can you Blog about?
You can blog about various topics of your interest and the ones you love to share about with the world. Say,
- You can blog about your experiences in your field of study or work
- About your interests
- About Books (you have read)
- About Movies (you have watched and you are watching)
How can you start Blogging ?
There are two ways through which you can start
1. FREE Hosting – Blogspot, WordPress
2. SELF Hosting – Host your blog on any hosting org’s line Bluehost, HostGator, Dreamhost,…etc
Read : How to start Blogging ?
I recommend the first option to beginners while you can shift your blog to your own hosting if you want to have more control over it and enhance the user experience as you have very minor control overhe blog which is free.
This is it about blogging, there is no end to write about blogging but I conclude it here but I assure you that I will add more posts regarding this topic. Don’t forget subscribing to stay connected and share the post with your buddies if you like it, comment on the post so that I can help if you have any queries
Bye …. Take care…